[R] how to construct tree under R

Ana KOZOMARA ana.kozomara at 9online.fr
Mon May 19 08:21:55 CEST 2003

Hey guys,
thanks a lot for your understanding and advices.
Anyway, I suceed to make something like tree-structure under R...list of
lists...
because my problem was not which algorithm to use to construct the
regression tree, but which data structure to choose....
Nevermind,
best wishes,
thanks a lot again,
ana