[R] how to run R as a daemon

Marsland, John John.Marsland at CommerzbankIB.com
Mon May 19 12:59:04 CEST 2003

Why not run R as a separate process using the RSOAP package.
You can then converse with R as a web service using the NuSOAP PHP class as
described in the case of the Amazon example below:
http://www.devshed.com/Server_Side/PHP/AmazonAPI/AmazonAPI1/page3.html

John Marsland