[R] Newbie hung up with matrices

Jerome Asselin jerome at hivnet.ubc.ca
Fri May 16 20:41:16 CEST 2003

You need to convert your data frame as a matrix before your operation. Try
this:
x %*% as.matrix(A)

Regarding a good book, I may not be the best person to answer you. I am
aware of the online manuals available at http://www.r-project.org .
The manual "An Introduction to R" is my personal best bet.

HTH,
Jerome