[R] Reloading a shared library with dyn.load

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Fri May 16 16:15:59 CEST 2003

Duncan Temple Lang <duncan at research.bell-labs.com> writes:

> So I can't reproduce the problem directly from the commands.
> Something that comes to mind is that another process has got a lock on
> the file. But I don't see that as likely.

Possibly completely unrelated, but Windows does the strangest things
with file locks -- I've been having problems with this (working with
files cross-platform (from Linux and Windows vis 2k terminal servier
on the same fileserver), and finding unreleased locks every so often.

best,
-tony

--
A.J. Rossini rossini at u.washington.edu http://software.biostat.washington.edu/
Biostatistics, U Washington and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center

FHCRC:Tu: 206-667-7025 (fax=4812)|Voicemail is pretty sketchy/use Email
UW  : Th: 206-543-1044 (fax=3286)|Change last 4 digits of phone to FAX

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments ... {{dropped}}