[R] mt.plot

sandrine.mainard1@etud.univ-ubs.fr sandrine.mainard1 at etud.univ-ubs.fr
Wed May 14 15:28:45 CEST 2003

Hello,

One more time,i have a question about a function in multtest!
I'm wondering how change the xlim and ylim when i use the mt.plot. Because it
doesn't work if i want to have the legend too.And i have another question about
mt.plot:
- How do you explain the results of the mt.plot with the option "rvsa"? because
i have calculate with a programm how many rejected hypotheses there are ,and i
find the same results on graph if i say that is a cumulative distribution graph
(repartition).I don't know if that's right!
- How can i oblige R to make more tickmarks between the main tickmarks which
have already drawn?
I'm apologize to annoy you nearly every day!!!!
Thanks a lot
Sandrine mainard