[R] Is there a simple method of changing text into 'Proper Ca se'

Mulholland, Tom Tom.Mulholland at health.wa.gov.au
Wed May 14 07:24:31 CEST 2003

Yes and no. Given your response it appears that "Proper Case" is not a term
that everyone uses. In Excel there is a function "Proper" which in essence
changes "this line into something like this" into "This Line Into Something
Like This."

My look at casefold seesm to be that is is a wrapper of two functions to
change text into either Lower or Upper case.So my question is about how do
you just capitalise the first letter in each word.

Thanks for your response.

Tom