[R] Problem in fetching from Oracle

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon May 12 17:27:48 CEST 2003

1.  "xxx" was defined local to the "while" statement and disappeared
after it.  Have you tried the following:

xxx <- NULL
while(~dbHasCompleted(rs)){
	xxx <- c(xxx, fetch(rs, n=5000)
}

I have not accessed Oracle, so I don't know if this will work.  However,
it will solve one problem with your code.

2.  "df" is the density function for the F distribution, which is what
you got when you requested it after the "while".

hth.  spencer graves