[R] Memory leakage?

Tao Shi shitao at hotmail.com
Sat May 3 22:33:49 CEST 2003

Dear Prof. Ripley:

Thank you for your suggestions!

I haven't tried re-installing windows yet, because it seems to be a big task
for me and also I kind of doubt that the problem is due to my own
computer(s), because the same problem happens to 3 different computers: one
Dell desktop in school runing Win2K and R 1.6.1, my Dell laptop runing Win
XP Professional Edition and R 1.7.0 and my new Dell desktop at home (just
bought less than a month and only a few basic softwares were installed)
runing Win XP Home Edition and R1.7.0.  (may be they're all from Dell :-))
I'm still looking for the pattern of when this happens, but so far, it seems
to be random.

...Tao

Prof Brian Ripley <ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk> wrote:Date: Sat, 3 May 2003
19:56:16 +0100 (BST)