[R] Problems with data.matrix

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Fri Mar 28 20:38:00 CET 2003

Laura  -

If I'm not mistaken, the two replies already on the R-help mailing
list do not answer the question you are asking.  If you've already
solved it, fine.  If not, do   str(lev2.list)  and send me the output.

Sounds to me as though  lev2.list  is not currently a data frame
or any of the other elementary data structures in R.  It might be
one of the crazy "lists of length zero" that Bioconductor and other
attempts to do "object oriented" programming in R are so fond of.

Maybe you can tell us more about what package or source is producing
the structure and the data in  lev2.list.

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -