[R] A dead problem on deriving the derivative equation.

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Mar 28 04:01:45 CET 2003

If the limits of integration do not include theta, then you can
interchange the order of integration and differentiation.  To go beyond
this, I think I would need more specifics.

Spencer Graves
p.s.  You've got the negative of the standard KL divergence;  see, e.g.,
"http://www.cis.hut.fi/aapo/papers/NCS99web/node26.html".