[R] extracting the names of the dataframe and variables in aov or lm

MIYAMOTO Yusuke pooh at hus.osaka-u.ac.jp
Sun Mar 23 08:07:22 CET 2003

Hello, John:

How about this?
 >  df.name  <- aov.out$call$data
 > var.names <- names(aov.out$model)

I think it works to achieve your goals, but it may be
that there are more elegant ways.

# By the way, I guess you're an experimental/cognitive psychologist
# from variable names in your example.  It's my joy, because there are
# few R-users in my circle.

--
  MIYAMOTO Yusuke
  Graduate School of Human Sciences, Osaka University