[R] about the "mini-distribution" (R for Win )

vito muggeo vito.muggeo at giustizia.it
Tue Mar 11 15:20:30 CET 2003

Dear all,
I've just downloaded the miniR.exe, miniR-1.bin,....,miniR-8.bin in order to
update R to 1.6.2 (I cannot download the file of 19Mb !). The installation
seems to have worked fine, but I can't find in the /bin dir several files
that were, for instance, in the /bin directory in the version 1.5.1

In particular the file Rcmd.exe is missing, therefore I cannot run R in
BATCH mode (I have the Perl installed on my PC).

Am I missing anything or did the installation fail?

best,
vito