Rtips still up (was Re: [R] How to draw several plots in one figure?

Paul Johnson pauljohn at ku.edu
Wed Mar 5 14:25:01 CET 2003

Dear Feng and everybody

I still have my list of "how to" things for R and sometimes I even try
to add more.  Here's the address

http://lark.cc.ku.edu/~pauljohn/R/statsRus.html

I can't tell if you want to have several plots on the same page, in
which case you should use this item:

http://lark.cc.ku.edu/~pauljohn/R/statsRus.html#5.1

Of if you want a full overlay onto the exact same piece of paper, in
which you should look at:

http://lark.cc.ku.edu/~pauljohn/R/statsRus.html#5.11

When I first put up the R tips page, several of the R regulars checked
it over for errors, but it has probably been a year or two since I got
any advice, constructive or otherwise.  I know new users still sometimes
find it because I get follow up questions, but I'm always glad for more
help.  So, in case anybody has corrections or updates, please let me know.

Paul E. Johnson                       email: pauljohn at ukans.edu