[R] Unit root test for panel data

Cenktan Ozyildirim cenktan at bilgi.edu.tr
Tue Mar 4 15:04:08 CET 2003

Dear Sir/Madam,
I need to apply IPS, Fischer or any other more contemporary panel data unit
root test. I would be glad if you could inform me whether there are
r-modules which can perform these tests. I thank you very much in advance
for your precious time and interest.
Yours Sincerely,
Cenktan Özyıldırım

More information about the R-help mailing list