[R] Deciphering an error message

Suzanne E. Blatt SuzieBlatt at netscape.net
Mon Jun 30 21:29:04 CEST 2003

Hello,

I'm working in spatstat and having difficulty with the ppp objects.  I can get a ppp object for one set of data, but with the same code applied to a second data set (all I am changing is the field identifier), I get the following error message:

Error in switch(w$type, rectangle={: internal error: some total scores are neither 0 nor 1

Any thoughts on what this means and how to correct it would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Suzanne