[R] french map

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Jun 30 16:34:02 CEST 2003

Have you tried www.r-project.org -> search -> "R Site Search"?

There are several geographers who follow this list.  From the above
mentioned search, I found an exchange with subject "Mapping in R"
discussing such a thing dated mercredi 21 novembre 2001 17:21, from:

Christophe DECLERCQ, MD
Observatoire Régional de la Santé Nord-Pas-de-Calais
13, rue Faidherbe 59046 LILLE Cedex FRANCE
Phone +33 3 20 15 49 24
Fax   +33 3 20 55 92 30
E-mail c.declercq at orsnpdc.org

hope this helps.  spencer graves