[R] rw1062

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jun 25 18:02:23 CEST 2003

The problem is that you have not put the rw1071/bin directory in your
path, and so your DCOM-using application is unable to find the dependent
DLLs of R.  This is a problem with the R (D)COM instructions.

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Søren Merser wrote:

> I need 'rw1062.zip' since i can't get excel, R1070 or R1071 to work with
> the R (D)COM Server everything worked fine in the god rw1062 days.

Actually, it didn't without the path set.

> the lapack routines can't be loaded
> 'unable to load shared library c:\r/moduleslapack.dll, the specified library could not be found'
> don't know if it's the forward slashes that anoys windows

They are perfectly valid in Windows, but that `quote' is not the error
message I get.

> btw, the libraries are in the correct place
> any clues to solve my problem or where to get hold on the zip file??

There never was such a zip file.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk