[R] Help

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jun 25 17:52:13 CEST 2003

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Tomer Maymon wrote:

> my name is Tomer,im using R version 1.4

As the current version is 1.7.1 (and there never was a 1.4), you need to
upgrade.

> i've encontered a couple of problems with my my R programing.
> 1. i cant understand what is the whights in the nnet$wts command(which
> weight fit to the nodes).

I can't understand that sentence!  Guessing, if you look at the summary
method you will see it labels the weights.  Read the code to find out how,
or just use the labels.

> 2.my OS is Windows XP , i want to operate R from the command line and i want
> it to operate a file automaticly(the commands written in a text file) ,is it
> possible?( i know that in unix it is),How can i do it.

Try looking in the rw-FAQ: it is described there.  Q2.10 in the current
version of that FAQ.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk