[R] Lwd ignored when printing on Windows

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Tue Jun 24 14:11:24 CEST 2003

Thanks to Sundar and Prof. Ripley.  It was a false alarm.  It's
just hard to tell that lwd and lty are being respected in the
printed output.  We have a HP4050 Laserjet.  I used "print to
File" in the print dialog to write to a ps file and look at it
in Gsview.  I had to magnify it quite a bit to be able to tell
That lty=2 and 3 are dashes and dots.  Also, as Sundar said,
lwd is only apparent when several values are used on the same
plot.

Cheers,
Andy