[R] Macintosh plots

Roger D. Peng rpeng at stat.ucla.edu
Wed Jun 18 19:08:24 CEST 2003

What is d1?  The plot function itself is generic and does not
necessarily do anything.  It might be that the d1 object is of a
particular class and the plot method for that class changes the
background, point color, etc.  You could try

par(bg = "transparent")

but it's possible that the plot method might just reset it.

-roger