[R] How to generate a pairwise non-parametric comparison table?

David Andel andel at ifi.unizh.ch
Tue Jun 17 20:49:32 CEST 2003

Dear list

I am comparing the results of several different experimental setups. With kruskal.test() I can test if there is any difference at all in any of them, if I understand it correctly. But now, when there is a difference, how do I generate a (half-) table of pairwise comparisons, using e.g. wilcox.test(), to find the ones where the difference actually occurs.
I guess I don't have to program this by hand, do I?

Thanks,
David