[R] (no subject)

Binksjess@aol.com Binksjess at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 15:48:11 CEST 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to write code for a repeated measures ANOVA.  To put things in
perspective, I'll describe my experiment (briefly).  I have a 2X2 factorial
design with pH (5.5, 6.5) and local community (present, absent) as my treatments.
I had plastic enclosures that I sampled across five weeks with the density of
7 species acting as my response variables.  I'm analyzing one species at a
time and doing Bonferonni corrections after the analysis.  I've attached an
example of one of my data files showing the treatments and the change in density
(of one species) over 5 weeks.  Hopefully someone can shed some light on this
question: how to write a repeated measures ANOVA code in R?  Thanks.  Hope to
hear soon.

Jessie Binks

You can email a response to: jbinks at utm.utoronto.ca