[long:] Re: [R] problem with latex of object summary reverse

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Mon Jun 16 18:19:20 CEST 2003

Philippe Glaziou <glaziou at pasteur-kh.org> writes:

> No file file66334873.aux.
>
> Underfull \hbox (badness 10000) in paragraph at lines 20--21

Not an error.

> [1] (./file66334873.aux)
>
> LaTeX Warning: Label(s) may have changed. Rerun to get cross-references right.

I'm confused.  Is this the error you are talking about wanting to fix?

A.J. Rossini  /  rossini at u.washington.edu  /  rossini at scharp.org
Biomedical/Health Informatics and Biostatistics, University of Washington.
Biostatistics, HVTN/SCHARP, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
FHCRC: 206-667-7025 (fax=4812)|Voicemail is pretty sketchy/use Email

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments ... {{dropped}}