[R] confusedness about "saved graph"; was: load workspace

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Fri Jun 6 11:28:05 CEST 2003

Michele Grassi wrote:

> Hi,
> When i load my workspace, i visualize my object with
> the ls()function.

You list the available objects in your Workspace, I guess?
I don't know of the feature to visualize objects with ls().

>  First problem is that the saved graph is open like a
> list instead of an image!What is wrong?

What is a "saved graph"? Please be more specific! In addition, this has
nothing to do with loading a workspace.

I guess you mean a recorded plot via recordPlot(), right? This is indeed
represented as a list, as well as a lot other objects. But you can
simply use replayPlot() to plot it into an active device.
Or do you mean a graph describing a graphical model? Or ..... ?

> Second problem is about scatterplot graph: how can i
> identify a specific point?

See ?identify

Uwe Ligges