[R] lda

Power, Anne Marie am.power at ucc.ie
Thu Jun 5 16:44:19 CEST 2003

Hello

I have been using r to classify fish into groups using the lda formula and
predict(object,)$class.  I am having problems finding an output that
simultaneously shows me classification function coefficients for predictors
and groups (such as is given in spss under classify:linear discriminant for
example).
I have tried coef.lda which shows linear discriminant functions for
predictors but not groups.  Meanwhile predict.lda only gives the case by
case posterior probabilities for each group and doesn't show predictors.
Can anyone please advise?

Anne