[R] (no subject)

Christian Hoffmann christian.hoffmann at wsl.ch
Wed Jun 4 12:13:40 CEST 2003

Hi everybody,

I finally hope to reach the person who started the thread "[R] (no
subject)".  The innermost level of text was my original request.

Kind regards
Christian

At 10:50 2003-06-04 +0200, you wrote:
>Hoi Christian,
>
>--On woensdag 4 juni 2003 10:36 +0200 Christian Hoffmann
><christian.hoffmann at wsl.ch> wrote:
>
>>Hi Paul
>>
>>At 08:44 2003-06-04 +0200, you wrote:
>>>Hoi Christian,
>>>
>>>--On woensdag 4 juni 2003 8:39 +0200 Christian Hoffmann

>>>Please avoid prematurely emailing somebody who did not originate a
>>>thread  that is under your current scrutiny!
>>
>>No offence meant, but...
>>How could I find out this person if I already deleted so many messages of
>>that kind?
>No offence either, but why mail me, and not the person who sent you the
>first mail (in this current thread i.e.) without the subject? IMHO either
>be consistent and mail everybody, or mail nobody!?
>
>regards,
>Paul
>

>--
>Paul Lemmens
>NICI, University of Nijmegen              ASCII Ribbon Campaign /"\
>Montessorilaan 3 (B.01.03)                    Against HTML Mail \ /
>NL-6525 HR Nijmegen                                              X
>The Netherlands                                                 / \
>Phonenumber    +31-24-3612648
>Fax            +31-24-3616066

Dr.sc.math.Christian W. Hoffmann
Mathematics and Statistical Computing
Landscape Dynamics and Spatial Development
Swiss Federal Research Institute WSL
Zuercherstrasse 111
CH-8903 Birmensdorf, Switzerland
phone: ++41-1-739 22 77    fax: ++41-1-739 22 15
e-mail: christian.hoffmann at wsl.ch
www: http://www.wsl.ch/staff/christian.hoffmann/
- Coordinator of cooperation WSL - UFU Ekaterinburg/Russia -
Dangers of .doc, .rtf: http://www.heise.de/newsticker/data/jk-27.01.02-001/