Rtips (was Re: [R] ? building a database with a the great /cookbook

Frank Mattes f.mattes at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 3 18:31:01 CEST 2003

For  me as a beginner a cookbook would be welcome. so many great code
examples are posted into the help list, but finding these is quite
difficult. I think it comes all down to the problem who is compiling
/ contributing and can judge what should go in.
In this respect, Detlef Steuer (suggestion , might be a solution
http://fawn.unibw-hamburg.de/cgi-bin/Rwiki.pl?RwikiHome.

Frank

Frank Mattes, MD			e-mail:	f.mattes at ucl.ac.uk
Department of Virology			fax	0044(0)207 8302854
Royal Free Hospital and			tel	0044(0)207 8302997
University College Medical School
London