[R] Building an R package under Windows NT

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 2 20:56:22 CEST 2003

Try to install the package first, via

Rcmd INSTALL emme2

as a binary build involves an install and a direct install may be more
informative.

The message about zip suggests you don't have the right things first in
your path, so please read the file readme.packages and cross check.
In particular, check that `zip -v' gives

Copyright (C) 1990-1999 Info-ZIP
Type 'zip "-L"' for software license.
This is Zip 2.3 (November 29th 1999), by Info-ZIP.

(and that version does have an X argument).