[R] compositional data: percent values sum up to 1

Christoph Lehmann christoph.lehmann at gmx.ch
Mon Jun 2 09:23:26 CEST 2003

I want to do a logistic regression analysis, and to compare with, a
discriminant analysis. The mentioned power maps are my exogenous data,
the dependent variable (not mentioned so far) is a diagnosis
(ill/healthy)

thanks for the interest and the help

Christoph

Christoph Lehmann <christoph.lehmann at gmx.ch>