[R] building packages using S4 methods

Marsland, John John.Marsland at CommerzbankIB.com
Wed Jul 30 14:15:11 CEST 2003

I can only find the option "--save" under install.
I'm using "Rcmd build --binary pkgName" on a Windows NT platform is there
anyway I can pass a similar directive?

Is there any more detailed documentation for Rcmd beyond the "Writing R
Extensions" manual or should I look at the R source code?

Thanks,

John Marsland