[R] Problem w/ source

Douglas Bates bates at stat.wisc.edu
Thu Jul 24 17:27:10 CEST 2003

Well, we feel that source does work the way that it is documented to
work.  Please read the documentation and notice that the entire file
is evaluated as one step in the read-eval-print loop.  If you want to
print the results of individual function calls you will need to change
your script to

print(ls())
print("hello")
print(sum(y1))