[R] multinomial logit discrete choice model

DJ e6p at bigfoot.com
Wed Jul 23 13:48:27 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm struggling trying to specify a multinomial logit discrete choice model
in R.

Any help and/or code examples appreciated.

I am specifically interested in specifying a model where no universal choice
set exists and each choice set has a variable number of alternatives (one of
which is chosen) see data below.

Many Thanks,

David

PS I have asked earlier but without reply.

Is it because:
    a. it's a stupid question
    b. It's obvious
    c. No one knows the answer