[R] R won't connect to the internet

M. Edward Borasky znmeb at aracnet.com
Fri Jul 18 16:32:21 CEST 2003

Actually, what I had to do was go into the "Properties" of the shortcut. The
"Target" on my system looks like this:

"C:\Program Files\R\rw1071\bin\Rgui.exe" --internet2

In other words, the *path* is in quotes because of the space in "Program
Files" but the "--internet2" is *outside* the quotes!

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
mailto:znmeb at borasky-research.net
http://www.borasky-research.net

"Suppose that tonight, while you sleep, a miracle happens - you wake up
tomorrow with what you have longed for! How will you discover that a miracle
happened? How will your loved ones? What will be different? What will you
notice? What do you need to explode into tomorrow with grace, power, love,
passion and confidence?" -- L. Michael Hall, PhD