R: [R] Hosmer- Lemeshow test

Vito Muggeo vito.muggeo at giustizia.it
Thu Jul 17 16:32:05 CEST 2003

As far as I know, the Hosmer-Lemeshow test is not a good choice, as it
depends on the groups to be formed to compute the statistic.
The design and/or hmisch  packages by F.Harrell should include some
alternative GoF statistics, but I didn't try.

Some weeks ago there has been a similar message about GoF test with sparse
date in logistic regression model. You could look for it and contact the
author....

best,
vito