[R] Line plot help

Carlos Rios carlos at zanaca.com
Wed Jul 16 18:26:04 CEST 2003

I was wondering if is there any way of plotting  line segments on a plot.

Actually I need a graph that shows the advantage of using a different method
for estimate the parameter of my databse, so I've plotted the N estimatives
for M areas in my database and then I've plotted the new estimation (N'
estimatives) and I need a line to link those paired points (N'(1)-N(1),
N'(2)-N(2)) vertically, for every area.   I made a functions that draws
points trougth the diference of N(*)'-N(*) put it consume alot of CPU and
RAM...

Better, is there any plot that does what I want to do? :)

 Thanks,
  Carlos Rios
  http://www.ence.ibge.gov.br/