[R] Specifying an lme model

Ross Darnell r.darnell at uq.edu.au
Wed Jul 16 00:19:38 CEST 2003

Thanks for the help.

Sorry but now comes the second question. What we have now assumes
equal within-subject variances. How can I fit separate (pooled)
within-subject variances for each group (similar to an unequal
variance t-test) and test if this is better than the existing constant
within-subject variance.

Many thanks

Ross

--
Ross Darnell
School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences