[R] hazard estimate

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Jul 11 16:32:28 CEST 2003

	  The hazard function is the derivative of the cumulate hazard.  There
was a discussion only a few days ago on smoothing the hazard rate, which
as I recall may have dealt with smoothing the cumulative hazard and then
differentiating that.

	  Have you checked http://www.r-project.org/ -> search -> "R site
search"?  I just got 24 hits for "smooth hazard".  If you don't get the
answer from someone else here and an R site search does not produce what
you want, then try r-help again.

hope this helps.  spencer graves