[R] Question about trellis graphs

Andrew C. Ward s195404 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Jan 31 03:01:03 CET 2003

Christian,

The scales argument of lattice plots achieve this.
For instance you could have
   xyplot(y ~ x, data=my.data, scales=list(x=list(at=c(0, 0.1, 0.2),
          labels=c("0.0", "0.1", "0.2"))))

Check out ?xyplot for a lot more detail on this
and other arguments to lattice functions.

Regards,

Andrew C. Ward

CAPE Centre
Department of Chemical Engineering