[R] Regarding Installation of R

apjaworski@mmm.com apjaworski at mmm.com
Thu Jan 30 20:32:02 CET 2003

Yesterday I installed R-1.6.2 on a Win2000 laptop from a binary downloaded
from the Wisconsin mirror.  No problems.

Andy

__________________________________
Andy Jaworski
Engineering Systems Technology Center
3M Center, 518-1-01
St. Paul, MN 55144-1000
-----
E-mail: apjaworski at mmm.com
Tel:  (651) 733-6092
Fax:  (651) 736-3122

|         |           saicharan komanduru|
|         |           <ksaicharan at yahoo.c|
|         |           om>                |
|         |           Sent by:           |
|         |           r-help-admin at stat.m|
|         |           ath.ethz.ch        |
|         |           01/30/2003 12:31   |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |      To:       R-help at stat.math.ethz.ch                                                                                     |
  |      cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |      Subject:  [R] Regarding Installation of R                                                                              |

Hi,
 I am trying to install R on Windows. I copied the set
up binary. But it is corrupted on all the mirror
sites. Please let know an alternative for getting the
software.

Thanks,
Sai