[R] reading non-existent files

Jesus Frias Jesus.Frias at dit.ie
Tue Jan 28 16:15:37 CET 2003

Hi Christian,

	I suppose that you are doing this in a loop and is stopping.

	Have a look at the function try()

?try

Try an Expression Allowing Error Recovery.

     `try' is a wrapper to run an expression that might fail and allow
     the user's code to handle error-recovery.

Usage:

     try(expr, first = TRUE)

regards,

Jesus

Jesús María Frías Celayeta
School of Food Sci. and Env. Health.
Faculty of Tourism and Food
Dublin Institute of Technology
Cathal Bruha St., Dublin 1. Ireland
Phone: +353 1 4024459 Fax: +353 1 4024495
http://www.dit.ie/DIT/tourismfood/science/staff/frias.html