[R] Problems for 13 year old

Chunlou Yung chunlou at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 25 02:06:02 CET 2003

Since we're on Programming For Kids, it's worth checking out StarLogo

http://education.mit.edu/starlogo/

It's a Java-implementation of Logo, geared more towards simulation/modeling
than traditional turtle graph. Intended for kids, 13 and up. Comes with
various projects such as SimCity-like simulation. Interactive.