[R] [R]: Trellis plot

E. Corda e.corda at oncfs.gouv.fr
Wed Jan 22 16:37:55 CET 2003

Hi all,

I would be grateful if anyone could help me with the following. I am using
nlme library and I am trying to do a trellis plot with an outer factor, but
I have an error message which I can't understand.

Here is the code :

> mydata <- groupedData(y ~ x | warren/rabbit, outer= ~ treatment,
data=mydata)
> plot(mydata)
# I obtain a plot with all rabbits displayed individually and no outer factor.
> plot(mydata, outer = ~ treatment)
Error in order(na.last, decreasing, ...) :
        Argument lengths differ

I use R 1.5.1 with Windows 2000.

I hope I've given enough information. Thanks a lot for your time.

Eve CORDA
Office national de la chasse et de la faune sauvage
5, rue de Saint Thibault
SAINT-BENOIST
78610 AUFFARGIS
BP 20 - 78612 LE PERRAY EN YVELINES Cedex
FRANCE
Tel : +33 (0)1.30.46.60.64
Fax : +33 (0)1.30.46.60.99
Email : e.corda at oncfs.gouv.fr