[R] Read.table for macs

Henrik Bengtsson hb at maths.lth.se
Wed Jan 22 07:29:03 CET 2003

It should be the same, but then I know nothing about R or Excel for Mac.
Obvious things to check is if it is Excel or R that is the problem, i.e.
have you tested to save your Excel data on a Mac and then tried to
import it into R on a Windows machine and vice versa?

When Europe wakes up they might be able to help you out if you tell them
what version you are running. What does R.Version() say?

Henrik Bengtsson