[R] Announce: pmg -- menu driven GUI using RGtk

verzani@math.csi.cuny.edu verzani at math.csi.cuny.edu
Thu Jan 16 18:57:03 CET 2003

Hello all,

I've put together a quick and dirty menubar + dialogs + spreadsheet
GUI for R using the RGtk package. Performance is not great (OOP is a
real memory hog?), the design may be worse, but the hope is that it
will be useful in an introductory stats course while we await the
arrival of a real gui with ObveRsive and SciViews.

The package can be found at

http://www.math.csi.cuny.edu/Statistics/R/pmg/

Feedback welcome.

--