[R] Problem using outer()

John Smith johns2326 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 17:42:05 CET 2003

For anyone who may be having a similar problem, here is the solution (thanks
to Peter Dalgaard and a search of the archives):

g <- function(a,b) sapply(seq(along=a),function(i) f(a[i],b[i]))
s <- outer(aa,bb,g)

Looking at the archives it seems many have had the same problem. At least
I'm in good company! Many thanks to those who responded.

John Shonder