[R] bootstraping lm

Ernesto Jardim ernesto at ipimar.pt
Thu Jan 16 16:16:04 CET 2003

Hi

You're correct. The problem is in "statistic" not in boot.

However it is not clear for me that the definition of t states it must
have allways the same number of dimensions. What it says is that it will
be a bootstrap replicate of statistic.

In my linear model I use factors and the number of coefficients might
change, if the bootstrap data set omits one or more levels.

My understandment is that the result of "statistic" is still a bootstrap
replicate no matter the number of dimensions.

Anyway, thanks for being helpfull.

Regards

EJ

--