[R] likelihood and score interval estimates for glms

Murray Jorgensen maj at stats.waikato.ac.nz
Sun Jan 12 04:13:02 CET 2003

G'day list!

I'm thinking about programming likelihood and score intervals for
generalized linear models in R based on the paper "On the computation of
likelihood ratio and score test based confidence intervals in
generalized linear models" by Juha Alho (1992) (Statistics in Medicine,
11, 923-930).

Being lazy, I thought that I would ask if anyone else on the list has
already done this? (or something equivalent)

Cheers,

Murray Jorgensen

--
Dr Murray Jorgensen      http://www.stats.waikato.ac.nz/Staff/maj.html
Department of Statistics, University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand