[R] printing decimal numbers

Thomas Gerds gerds at fdm.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Feb 25 10:49:03 CET 2003

sorry, i didnot mean to displease you and i do appreciate R a
lot. (please note that i am not a native speaker and perhaps was
unable to find the appropriate degree of politeness when posting this
request) i was hoping someone could give me a hint about where to find
a discussion on my problem ...

tomy

no signature