[R] Forcing plots to "adjust-to-data"

Marc Schwartz mschwartz at medanalytics.com
Tue Feb 25 00:34:02 CET 2003

In general, once you actually plot the graphic in a device window, you
would need to re-plot the graphic if you need to alter the dimensional
attributes of the plot.  You can add new objects to an existing plot
quite easily, but within the pre-existing coordinate system or margin
areas.

Thus, if you need to adjust the x or y axis ranges for example, you
would need to re-draw the graphic.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz