[R] Test suites

ripley@stats.ox.ac.uk ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 24 22:18:03 CET 2003

Well, R itself has lots of tests in its test suite (see directory tests
in the sources) as well as a mechanism for running test suites in
packages: recommended packages nlme and rpart have them, for example.

So I suggest just adding a test suite to your package (this *is* a
package, I hope) and running R CMD check on it.  It's documented in
`Writing R Extensions'.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk